Friday 30 September 2016

Moodboard

Over the past two days I have been trying to embrace my artists design and her signature look, therefore within class I began to create a mood board. My mood board had consisted of a printed picture of a basic drawing of a girl with plaits, I decided to use this image due to the girl having plaits in her hair,this is a look in which we want our artist 'Ella' to have therefore it was perfect to use. The image also conduits of the girl wearing a chocker, this style is something which we also want to follow through with our artist. Once I enlarged and printed this picture I stuck the images onto a large piece of black paper and had the cut around the edges of the image, Once this had be done I went back onto the Mac book and found loads of images which link with my artist, for example women with different hair styles I may use in my music video, different style clothing, make up styles etc. I had used hair styles such as plaits and slicked hair and added images of women's street clothing, for example some ripped jeans and bomber jackets, many of the images upon the mood board is the look we want to achieve for our artist, once the images were found and printed I added the onto the large image of the girl, however so people could still the outline of the girl I only added the images onto the T-Shit of the image, this way the images look as if they are apart of the T-shirt. After completing this I went onto dafont.com to find font of which I can use for my logo, after a 20 minute search I had decided to go for a style of wrtiting which looks like a signature, we did this due to our logo only saying 'Ella' therefore by adding this signature style writing it gives the logo a distinctive style. Finally, once completing everything on the mood board I went around the font and the outline of the image of the girl with red glitter glue, this is due to our main colours we want to focus our music video around being black, white and red.


No comments:

Post a Comment